I had a dream last night. I am in a courtroom and the Judge says "Tony for you crime. I'll give you two options. 1 you go to jail. 2 you marry my daughtee." I responded " your honor, having your daughter as an option tells me 2 things. 1 it tells me what kind of parents you and your wife are. 2 it tells me what kind of person your daughter is. So 3 I'll take the jail time
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mind
Mind What mind Without coffee I have no mind Crazy Insane Coffee fly away No coffee gray Cows eat hay Cows take a bow Chocolate sprsy Happ...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment