Took a nap this afternoon before mowing my yard. In the nightmare or daymare whatever you wish to call it. I am in bottomless a pit falling. Suddenly flames apart and I stop falling. My family is there but instead of comfort, they start laughing wildly, they point at me, and at the same time, they start chanting Loser among other words of condemnation. I woke up in my chair in a sweat, then I went out to mow
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment