I had a very vivid dream last night. I walk into a bedroom, A women and a little girl were there siting on the bed playing video games. The woman about her lower to mid thirties, the girl around 6 or 7 years of age. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch the play. For a few minutes, we just sit there in silence. Then the little girl looks up at me, and asks if I will be her daddy. That is when I woke up. The woman never says a word during the whole dream.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At the bank
George Thorogood at the bank B-B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-B-Bad I'm to bad for the loan
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment