Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, July 2, 2018
Fishers of men (Holy Teaching)
Jesus tells us to be "fishers of men" but how do you fish for people. First you start with the bait that is how you treat people, and interact with people. Your hook is your personal testimony backed with Holy scripture. The line is the Holy Spirit being cast out to find the lost souls, Jesus is the rod, steadfast, and true. That's how you fish for people. By going wherever they are, and I do mean wherever. Jesus many times hung out with those society did not think to highly of. So yes we as his followers must not be afraid to go out and to reach out to those in need. Using your spiritual rod and real to bring them closer to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry
I am the reason zombies go hungry I lost my mind years ago Still haven't found it Sorry Zombies
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment