I love her
She doesn't even know I am alive
She is one of the popular ones
I am one left in the dustpan of life
But
My heart beats for her
My blood flows for her
I wish to be with her
It will never happen
We are from two different worlds
She has her popular friends
I have no one
I am the one bullies always prey on
Make fun of
Laugh at and tease
Beat up
Or play mean jokes on
I am nothing to her
Yet
I hope
I dream
For the day she sees me
And the love I have for her
Until then
The shadows is where I remain
An outcast
To love in secret
While bullies have there mean fun
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, July 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good night
Go to sleep Or Tthe booger man will get you WTF Never heard of him Not surprised As slimy as he is He slips away easily But He is mean Eye...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Peter Piper for the Wonderland news, with a story that has been in question for some time. Was Humpty Dumpty's Dallas murder? The answ...
-
Pick up trucks Dirt roads Hauling a heavy load Build funce Feed cows Put down straw So goats can lay down Farm life is good life Fqrm life...
No comments:
Post a Comment