Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
You are my life
You have brought me
Through life's greatest strife
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
You are my Lord
You are the one
I'll praise and adore
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
You are my king
When I have fallen
You lefted me
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Automatic
An Untimely Turn Of Mutant Ants Tomatoes and Insects Collectively Ali being. Little Liquored Yacks
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment