Friday, May 1, 2020

Prayer

Lord have mercy for I have sinned
I have gone against your will
Traveled my own path
And have been in one danger after another

I was mean
I hurt people I never meant to
I was selfish
Only looking out for myself

Lord help me
I am headed down a path
I do not wish to go anymore
I want out

Help my find you path
Help me walk with you day by day

Mold me and shape me
Transform this sinful creature
Into a tool for you to use

Help me reach out to those in need
Help me comfort the hurting
Help me be a light within the darkness

When I stumble
When I fall
Help me get up
Find the strength I need
And move on

Continuing to do your work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream

  Your bed is calling  Can you hear it Your bed is calling  Will you answer  Adventure awaits It's only a dream away Swashbuckling pirat...