I wake up in the middle of the night. I walk into the living room. Sitting in my chair is a skeletpn with a sigh around it’s neck reading 6 months
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Friday, May 1, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loaf
Loaf of bread please I need to eat I'm starving come and save me I need nourishment Feed me please Just a loaf of bread Then I go to b...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment