Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I believe

I believe in
God the father almighty
Creator of Haven and Earth
I believe in
Jesus Christ his son my Lord
I believe in
The Holy Spirit
The keeper of life
The constant reminder of
God’s love and mercy

I believe
In myself
In the power within my heart
The spirit within my soul
I believe
Nothing is impossible
All can be done
All can be achieved
As long as
I set my mind to it

I believe
In humanity
Both in goodness
As well as destruction
I believe
The human spirit

I believe
In love
I believe
In the uncharted realms of life
The truth that lies within
The desire of the heart

I believe
In true love
I believe
In true passion
I believe
In the eternal calling
That is within the human soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiddle

  Hey diddle diddle Play drums and the fiddle Dance and howl at the moon  The old man laughed to see what sport He knows the syn will be up ...