Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I Write

I write down my emotions
I write down my feelings inside
I write down my confusion
I write down what's on my mind

It clears up my emotional state
Before I explode
Shatter into millions of pieces
Before I am no more

I write down my emotions
I write down my feelings inside
I write down my confusion
I write down what's on my mind

It's saved me time and again
When I felt stuck out on an emotional  limb
Then that limb breaks
I start to fall

I write down my emotions
I write down my feelings inside
I write down my confusion
I write down what's on my mind

When the world has turned against me
When all seems to be going dark
I take my pen in hand
To light that eternal spark

I write down my emotions
I write down my feelings inside
I write down my confusion
I write down what's on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiddle

  Hey diddle diddle Play drums and the fiddle Dance and howl at the moon  The old man laughed to see what sport He knows the syn will be up ...