Jesus used the word Go in his preaching,
at least many times. This tells us that
Jesus did not intend for us to sit around sucking our thumbs. Our faith is a faith on the move, and as
Christians we have to move right along with it, or get left in the dust.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mother
Dead After Resent Killing at the Mall On This Horse Empress Recklessness
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment