All is change in the world of the senses,
But changeless is our Lord Jesus Christ, who is Love.
Meditate on him, be absorbed by him,
Wake up from this dream of separateness.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shit
Receive Everything you need Additude Life is meant to be lived Inspect your soul Simple as that Teach others Shift into high gear Hon...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment