It kills me a little each day
To see you look at him that way
I have expressed my feelings
Every way I know how
Still
You don't even look my way
Sure he has more muscles
Sure he is more popular
I may not seem like much
But
My heart is yours
From the first time I saw you
I had feelings for you
As those feelings have grown
I have tryed to let you know
You mean everything to me
Still you leave me in the dark
Chasing those of the popular
Playing games
That's all they're doing
Just wait and see
He will break your heart
You will lose your spark
All because you chased after him
I will love you true
I will hold on to you
I will never let you go
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, October 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment