Hello depression my old friend
Did you come to steal my life again
The past is gone
Yet
The memories run fresh
Times of hardships
That put my sanity to the test
Hello depression
You come like a flood
Emotional baggage
Tears
Scars
The hate
The fear
Voices ringing in my ear
Hello depression
Bullies from years ago
Laughing
Teasing
In my face
You thought it was a joke
Hello depression my old friend
Did you come to steal my life again
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spook
Speak Pop Operation Oxygen Kooky
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment