Rather you go to a Christian church, Methodist church,
Baptist church, so on and so on. We may all be part of different denominations,
but we are all part of the same body of Christ. It is all the same, yes
different view points. But all a part of the great schooling of Christianity. No
one denomination is better than another. So stop acting like it. This kind of
attitude is part of what is driving people from God. If the different
denominations can't work together. How then can they see God working through
the church, to help better the world around them. But no, each denomination is
to busy fighting with every other denomination, to even care for the world they
are supposed to reach out to. No wonder it seems like Christianity is dying in
America
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goats
Don't Organize Goats Gnus Over Ants Today Check Horse In Center Kola Enjoy Noise
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment