I had a dream last night. I was on the Food Network show "Chopped" but instead of food in the baskets. There were phrases, and words. Each contestant was then given 30 minutes to write a poem using what they found in their baskets. After 30 minutes each contestant presented what they wrote. One would be eliminated. This would go on until their would be just one contestant left. Thus making them the winner.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Friday, November 5, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mother
Dead After Resent Killing at the Mall On This Horse Empress Recklessness
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment