Monday, November 8, 2021

I could hug you for all eternity

 I could hug you for all eternity 

Just to hold you close
So you never feel alone

I could hug you for all eternity
To take away the pain
So you wouldn't go insane

I know the world can be tough now and then
I am hear to help when I can.
The world is dark
Let's shine some light
Together we can make it right

I could hug you for all eternity
To never let you go
To never be lost in the shadows
To know the light of kindness once more

I could hug you for all eternity
Your gentle touch
Lighting the darkness within me

I know the world can be tough now and then
I am hear to help when I can.
The world is dark
Let's shine some light
Together we can make it right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hat

  The cat in the hat The hat on the cat On the hat sat the cat Rat What rat The rat in the hat The bat in the hat The mat under the hat The ...