I wonder what would happen if you taught a child all the necessary skills for leading a successful life. But during all that time, they were kept away from politics, religion, peer pressure, and any other form of brain washing.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Automatic
An Untimely Turn Of Mutant Ants Tomatoes and Insects Collectively Ali being. Little Liquored Yacks
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment