I had a dream the other night. I am suspended in a complete void, somewhere between Heaven and Hell. Then I hear a voice from Heaven say "Well you're ti bad to stay here." Then I here a voice from Hell say " But you're to good to stay here." I woke up before the situation was resolved
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, March 31, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mother
Dead After Resent Killing at the Mall On This Horse Empress Recklessness
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment