Chrisrmas time
Family and friends gather from afar
Folks gather round the tree to open gifts
People laughing and joking
Food on the table
The smells float through the house
An aroma of pure pleasure
A treat for the eyes
People talk and catch up with each other
Before going back to wherever they call home
Christmas blessings upon you
Be careful wherever you roame
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, December 18, 2022
Chrisrmas time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taste
Touch At Srean Train Explosion Together Hear Everything Read Always If Nothing Bad Opens the Window
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment