Last night I had a dream. I was a retired trucker who had turned the trailer into a kitchen. I when to Fairs and festivals, as well as tailgates with my oversized food truck
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, March 13, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scooby
You're insane At Bleach Additude Don't Allow Basic Adults Something Centered Option Opinion Beautiful Yak Does Open Ost...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment