Sunday, April 14, 2024

Tomatoes and Christianity

 I once had someone tell me that believing in God was a waist of time because he believed there was no God.  I answered by saying "Tomatoes are a fruit'..  he looked at me funny then asked what that was supposed to mean.


I told him this.  You say that God is not real, and that there is nothing I can say and do that will change your view.   A tomato is a fruit or a vegetable depending on the way you choose to look at it.  The same with your disbelief in God and my belief in God.  To your point of view he doesn't exist,  and to me he does.   Same God, just different points of view.   Just like the tomato question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomadic

  Homeless  No The world is my home Nomadic life Traveling here and there Never staying in one place to long Meeting new faces Exploring new...