Wednesday, April 17, 2024

True King


 

Though blood and the death of many brave souls

The crown again belongs to the one true ruler

The one true king


My family lineage goes back 

Hundreds of years of royalty 

Then at the death of my father

While I was still quite young

The crown went to my Uncle 

With the instructions to pass it on to me 

When I came of age


My uncle didn't follow this plan

He threatened to kill me and my Mother and Sister

We ran deep into the forest


I learned to fight

I learned to kill

And when the time was right

I stormed the castle

Killing my Uncle 

Taking back what's mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nomadic

  Homeless  No The world is my home Nomadic life Traveling here and there Never staying in one place to long Meeting new faces Exploring new...