May God’s love fill your heart with gratitude and joy. Thank Him for the blessings of the week and the promise of new beginnings. Have a Happy Sunday!
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, April 7, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Toast
Tonight Our chance Advance Spread the word The fire is lit
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment