Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday! May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that the day brings.
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, May 4, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Banana
Basic understanding of life Always ready Nothing in your way Already to go Near the end of the path Approach carefully
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment