Love
Heart
Truth
The truth is out there
We just need to find it
Honest
Down to the bone
Reality at it's Core
That kind of truth
Love
Heart
Truth
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sleep
Simply Lay your head down Empty your mind of thought Enjoy the nights entertainment Peaceful dreams
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment