Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Life

 


I am the one your parents warned you about
I set my own rules
I live by my own code
I don't play well with others
I have an additude
I am the one your parents warned you about
I dress as I plaes
I walk my own path
Yes my house may be a mess
But
I live there mot you
I am the one your parents warned you about
Tattoos I have plenty
Drink as well
Drive like there is no future
Enjoy while you can
I am the one your parents warned you about
I speak my mind
I hide nothing
No sugar coating here
The truth may hurt
Sorry, but that's life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pirates

  All hands on deck I repeat all hands on deck Stop giggling or you be walking the plank Pirates sail the sea Swab the deck Hoist the sail T...