On the way to a Dr appointment I saw an orange car. The first thought was does it run on pumpkin spice
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loafer
At Loaded Ladders Long John Overwhelm Afraid of Fluffy Elephant Round up Yummy On Umbrella
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment