A stranger walks into a church. The stranger picks a pew and sits down. One of the regulars comes up and says Sir,
you took my spot.” The stranger gets up
and moves to another pew. Again a
regular comes up and says “Sir, you took my spot.” This goes on for a few minutes until the man
can find a place to sit. The service
runs smoothly, but in the middle of the preacher’s sermon the stranger stands
up. The disguise falls a way and it
becomes clear that the stranger is in fact Jesus Christ. He stretched out his arms, blood starts to
flow from the palms of his hands. Then
with a voice s full of love, he says “Your right, I did take your spot.”
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment