Friday, October 4, 2019

GOD IS


God is the master craftsman
I am the craft
He sands off my rough edges
So I am smooth and easy to work with

God is the master gardener
I am a plant within that garden
He cuts off the useless branches
So the useful ones can grow and reach out to others

God is the master potter
I am the clay
He molds me
He shapes me
Into a useful pot that can be used to help others

God is the master teacher
I am the student
I learn from him
So I may be wise in all things

God is the master
I am the servant
I go where he sends me
I speak what he tells me
I do all things for him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiddle

  Hey diddle diddle Play drums and the fiddle Dance and howl at the moon  The old man laughed to see what sport He knows the syn will be up ...