Friday, October 4, 2019

Jesus


Jesus
You are my Lord
I said Jesus
In whom I adore
For you
Saved my life
You brought me through much strife

Jesus
I have no need to feel down
I said Jesus
Or wear this frown
For you gave me all grace
Now I give you all praise

Jesus
You died on a cross
I said Jesus
Your life was not lost
For I’m
Free of death and the grave
For the life you gave

Jesus
Now you live again
I said Jesus
Now I live in him
For you’ve
Changed my life
I no more fear strife

Jesus is Lord
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is king over everything
His praises I will sing

Jesus is Lord
Jesus is king
Jesus is Lord over all of my life
He has made the wrong things right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balloons

  Pop There goes one Pop There goes another Pop Pop Two more just went Quick save the last two BOOM Shit, what was that Pop Pop to late they...