Friday, October 4, 2019

Jesus


Jesus you are my Lord
Jesus you are my king
I praise you for everything
          In you I put all my trust
Jesus you have come to show us your awesome love
There is no other I would praise above you

Jesus Lord of my life
You have brought me through much strife
I will rejoice each day I’m living
I will take on life and not back down
until you hand me my heavenly crown
I’m so glad you are my savior

I had lived a life of sin and shame
I had gone astray
I had done it my way and no other
I am sorry for the way I was
I needed a touch of your awesome love
I am ready for redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiddle

  Hey diddle diddle Play drums and the fiddle Dance and howl at the moon  The old man laughed to see what sport He knows the syn will be up ...