Saturday, July 25, 2020

LORD DEVINE

Jesus Christ

You are my Lord and Savior

I will praise your name throughout the Earth

You’ve saved my life

From my sinful life

You reached out your hand

You pulled me to my feet

 

With your blood Lord

You have gone and saved me

Now I praise you

For your holiness

 

You are Lord of my life

I will praise you

I will kneel at your feet

 

O Lord divine

I praise your holy name

 

Jesus my Lord

I know you have saved me

You pulled me from Hell’s awesome fire

When I fall down

You help me up

You are my Lord

I praise your holy name

 

Jesus Christ

You are my Lord forever

I will sing

I will praise you my king

 

Christ is the Lord

I’ll praise his name forever

I’ll raise him up on high

For he is my God and King

 

O Lord Divine

I praise your awesome name


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream

  Your bed is calling  Can you hear it Your bed is calling  Will you answer  Adventure awaits It's only a dream away Swashbuckling pirat...