Pictures taken at Jacob's cave swap meet. Two things I didn't get pictures of. One booth had a giant plastic skull with a dew rag on it, and there was a stock trailer with these words on the back doors. Trailer trash, may the horse be with you
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Automatic
An Untimely Turn Of Mutant Ants Tomatoes and Insects Collectively Ali being. Little Liquored Yacks
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too

































.jpg)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment