Freak out
Party hardy
Smoke some weed and chill
Let the vibes
Calm your mind
While thing get slowly weird
Rainbow waterfalls
Buildings melting like snow
People whose skin dissolved like acid
The ground never stop moving
So come take a trip you won't forget
Strangeness awaits
Let's have fun
Mind bending array
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, August 28, 2025
Freaky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psychopath
Plant Silly Yo-yo Creative. Havok On Point At The Haystack
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too

No comments:
Post a Comment