I had a dream. I wa lying on the side of a hill when something passed me. I sit up and look around a large number of donuts roll passed. The next thing I hear is "Get along you little doughboys" I look up to see five or six hotdogs riding on horseback. However, the horses had celery for led, a carrot for a body( the green leafy end was the tail) the head was a radish. I approached one of these hotdogs and asked what was going on. The hotdog said We are herding these wild donuts to the shop to be sold.", That is when I woke up
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Thursday, August 21, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At the bank
George Thorogood at the bank B-B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-B-Bad B-B-B-B-Bad I'm to bad for the loan
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment