Lord
I praise your name
For every thing you have done for me
For every thing you will ever do
Lord
I praise you
For without you
I am blind
Stumbling around in the darkness. Searching for the light
Lord
I praise you
With you there is life
True life
Unending life
Energetic life
Lord
I praise you
No matter how many times I fail
No matter what I have done
No matter how far I have wondered
You still love me
You still accept me
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power
Power to the people power to the people Rise up and stand You have a voice Let it be heard Throughout the land
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment