P is for passion
Whatever you do in life
Do it with a flare
Do it with a spark
Light up the world
Shine your light into the darkness
Strike the spark of passion within you
Then let it grow
Into a mighty blaze
A roaring fire
P is also for personality
How you present yourself to the world
How you handle adversity
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power
Power to the people power to the people Rise up and stand You have a voice Let it be heard Throughout the land
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment