Two men were arguing about a flag.
"the flag is flapping" said one. "no the wind is flapping" said the
other. This went back and forth until a
wiseman who happened to be passing by told them. "Not the wind, Not the flag. Your minds
are flapping."
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goats
Don't Organize Goats Gnus Over Ants Today Check Horse In Center Kola Enjoy Noise
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment