“Guidance is
creative, efficacy develops, people give shape, implements complete. That is
why all people honor guidance and value efficacy. The nobility of guidance and
the value of efficacy are not granted by anyone, but naturally so of
themselves. Guidance creates, nurtures, develops, matures, brings to fruition,
nourishes, sustains, and shelters. It is creative without possessiveness,
constructive without conceit, develops without coercion; this is called
unobtrusive efficacy.”
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goats
Don't Organize Goats Gnus Over Ants Today Check Horse In Center Kola Enjoy Noise
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment