Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, August 5, 2019
Sinners (Holy Teaching)
We are all sinners. More Importantly, it is not a membership at a church that brings joy to God; It is a one on One personal relationship with Him. We cannot depend on any church to replace our personal relationship with God. Only when you know the Truth will you be able to identify the lies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goats
Don't Organize Goats Gnus Over Ants Today Check Horse In Center Kola Enjoy Noise
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment