Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Male Rape

Bound and gagged

Laying on the floor 

Naked

Bleeding

Hurting

The Salt from my tears stings

As they wash over the wounds upon my boby


For three years we had been friends

For three years we had been like brothers

Having cookouts

Going to ball games and parties

Celebrating each other’s life

or

Just hanging out

Just the two of us


Little did I know the monster within my friend

It started out as small stuff

Touching

The way he spoke

Sometimes it ways the way he acted


Then one night while we sat on the couch

watch ing tv

He made his move

And jumped me

I tried to fight him off

But

To no avail


When I fought he fought back

Punching

Kicking

In some cases cutting me with a knife


Finally I gave up trying to fight

Seeing it was doing no good

And was just getting me hurt worse

Once when he had his knife out and was cutting me

I screamed “ Go ahead and kill me while you’re at it.”

His response “No I want to here you scream.”


He finally bound me

And started his dirty deed

Pounding his tool in my ass

Like a jackhammer

Again, and again, and again

The more I screamed in pain

The more he laughed


Through tears and blood

I endured it all

Then he was done

Before he left he told me

If I said anything to anyone

He’d come back and kill me

He gagged me just to be safe


After he left

Through much struggle 

I worked free of my bonds


I never said anything about that moment

Until now

Two weeks after this happened

He was in a car crash and died

Justice paid from above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream

  Your bed is calling  Can you hear it Your bed is calling  Will you answer  Adventure awaits It's only a dream away Swashbuckling pirat...