Monday, June 1, 2020

Please Jesus

Sang to the tune of "Please Operator" by Garth Brooks 


Please Jesus can I make this call

I need your help before I fall

I’ve lived a life of sadness and shame

I’ve got no one but myself to blame

 

I was so lost and sinking in sin

I needed your help to find my way again

You came and pulled me right out of the sand

Now here beside you forever I’ll stand

 

You revived this soul from a pit of despair

You took this heart of stone and taught it to care

Now the future is bright and laid before me

While I am praying down here on my knees

 

      I never am lonely with you on the line

You gave me your life

Now I’ll give you mine

 

Jesus can I make this call


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream

  Your bed is calling  Can you hear it Your bed is calling  Will you answer  Adventure awaits It's only a dream away Swashbuckling pirat...