Redeem my soul from the wretchedness of my life
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jukebox
Let the music play Round and round we dance To the tune from the Juke As we share this moment at last Let the music play Songs of our live...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment