Democrats and Republicans pull the same shit on each other. It's a revolving door in the government these. So to call one party hypocrite, means that the offended party has forgotten all the BS they threw at the other parties president. Like I said it is a revolving door. A big smelly revolving door. That never stops spinning, fling its BS at the American people. No hypocrisy here. Both parties are guilty of it
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Sunday, January 10, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meeper
Termination Honest and true Enter the matrix Meep me in St. Luise Energize the weirdness Energize the odd People will talk Enjoy what ...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment