When it seems the darkness of this world will overwhelm you. Remember there is a light within you. Let that light shine and send the darkness back into the shadows
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Monday, January 25, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hare
Have A Touch of Indulgence Now Greetings My Extreme Independent Salvation Pretty Opinional In Tandom
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment