"I have no problem with going to Hell". He said while choking his victim by the throat. "Who are you?" His victim barely spoke. "I am the demon no religion can kill" was his answer
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Saturday, January 16, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meeper
Termination Honest and true Enter the matrix Meep me in St. Luise Energize the weirdness Energize the odd People will talk Enjoy what ...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment