Monday, September 2, 2024

Everyone Invited

 I just wanted to say this.  Every Saturday I say everyone is welcome to join us for Churchvthe next day.  I do mean everyone.

People passing by on 13 Sunday morning 

Hikers 18 wheel big rig drivers

Cowboys

Bikers

People from as far away as Alaska 

Or those along the Mexican border 


The list could go on and on.  As long as you're in the Humansville area on Sunday morning and want a church to attend.   The Cornerstone Community will welcome you.  Now, why would I open such an invitation.   Because I whole heartedly believe.   My Grandfather Rolla would have done the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream

  Your bed is calling  Can you hear it Your bed is calling  Will you answer  Adventure awaits It's only a dream away Swashbuckling pirat...