Don't just have sex with me
Rape me
Ravage me
Tear me to shreds
Like the wild beast
I know you are
Don't just make love to me
Share with me
The passion of your soul
Share with me
The knowledge of creation
Rip me part
Then
Rebuild me
With your love making
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Friday, May 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scooby
You're insane At Bleach Additude Don't Allow Basic Adults Something Centered Option Opinion Beautiful Yak Does Open Ost...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment