Sing
Raise your voice
Let the music in soul
Let the music in your heart
Pour forth
In a mighty sound
Sing with joy
Sing with passion
It does not matter how well
Just sing
Writing poetry and short stories to let people take a peek inside my mind. I also do videos, take pictures, and like to cook and share tips on cooking
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scooby
You're insane At Bleach Additude Don't Allow Basic Adults Something Centered Option Opinion Beautiful Yak Does Open Ost...
-
They were fools to interrupt this day My day Where I was to be wed to the man I love Did they not think I would be armed Did they not thin...
-
Stop Just stop Halt Cease No more You had your laugh Joke's over catch your breath Enough already This ain't funny Have you lost i...
-
Roses are red Violins play for you Drums Guitar Keyboard too
No comments:
Post a Comment